GIFT GIVERS ADDICTIONS AND MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM
The Gift Givers Addiction Program focuses on holistic health care using a bio-psycho-social/harm reduction model in an integrated environment, so that individuals may achieve their fullest potential as a unique individual in society.
We utilize the medicine wheel and other traditional health care practices as part of this integrated approach.
- assessment/treatment planning resources,
- one to one counseling
- as well as co-ed groups.
Our programming is based on empowerment and self determination and helps build self confidence in individuals so they may make better life choices while reaching sobriety.
The Gift Givers Addiction Program has proven successful in supporting individuals in making healthy lifestyle choices which in turn provides positive outcomes from families and community.
Call to request the initial intake form, or stop by and fill out the initial intake form. You will then be contacted by a counselor for a meeting to begin your recovery journey.
WHAT SERVICES ARE OFFERED:
- 16 week Gift Givers Butterfly Recovery Groups
- 1:1 Addictions Pre-Counseling sessions to support access into a recovery treatment center and post recovery sessions
- Referrals and assessments for Addictions and Recovery Programs and Services
- 1:1 Addictions mental health counseling sessions to bring you to readiness for treatment
- Community Education Workshops on Addictions Mental Health Issues The Gift Givers Addictions Mental Health Outreach Services focuses on Addictions and Mental Health early identification education, stigma reduction, intervention and post-vention education for and with youth, adults, caregivers, professionals and community.